Managers and Corporate Officers
Employment law Litigation
Mergers & Acquisitions
Private Equity and Fund Raising
Commercial Relationships and Litigation
Reorganizations and Restructuring
Our teams support and advise directors, managers and corporate officers in their professional career paths.
With its cross-disciplinary skills, Vaughan provides a broad range of support in employment law, but also in company law, tax and wealth management.
- Contractual arrangements / Executive positions
- Management packages
- Optional benefits
- Executive global mobility
- Assistance with executive exits
With its experienced team, Vaughan distinguishes itself by the excellence of its expertise in employment litigation.
Beyond its reputation for handling “mass” disputes, our teams are involved in all types of litigation.
- Individual and collective employment litigation
- Specific employment related litigation (criminal labor law, sports law, etc.)
- Alternative dispute resolution
Rooted in a resolutely business oriented approach, our teams advise finance and tax departments on a full scope of issues.
Beyond its general expertise in taxation, Vaughan forms cross-disciplinary teams in mergers and acquisitions, finance, audits and tax litigation, wealth management strategy, etc.
- Corporate financial and tax strategies
- Wealth and asset management
- Corporate tax disputes and reassessments
- Transactional tax issues
In France and internationally, Vaughan advises buyers and sellers, and supports growth companies.
Always focusing on the operational and overall considerations, our teams put to use their proven experience coordinating different parties involved in mergers and acquisitions.
- Legal and tax audits
- Acquisition and financing agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of representations and warranties
- Negotiation and drafting of shareholder agreements
- Mergers, Sales, Partial asset contributions, Transfers of all assets
- Legal and tax structuring of transactions
Always focusing on the operational and overall considerations, Vaughan advises companies and individuals in managing their global mobility.
Beyond their general expertise, our teams are known for their capability to outsource global mobility services through the support of a wide range of partners.
- Expatriate taxation
- Budgeting and global coordination
- Management of social security, legal and HR aspects of international relocations
- Global mobility policies
- International benefits
- Mobility structuring and contract drafting
In 2012 Vaughan opened its Bamako (Mali) office, making it the first French firm with an office in Sub-Saharan Africa.
From establishing a presence to growing your business, our teams support companies operating in the OHADA member states.
- Banking and Finance Law
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Mining Law
- Contract Law
- Structuring and advice in infrastructure projects and PPP
In France and all over the world, our teams support clients in financial transactions.
Combining their expertise and excellence in tax and finance, Vaughan advises on all aspects of its clients’ investment transactions.
- Fund raising (capital risk, capital innovation, capital development, LBO, LMBO)
- Complex securities offerings (ADP, OCA, ORA, BSA, etc.)
- Distressed investments
- Tax and wealth structuring of transactions
- Management Packages (free shares, BSPCE, ADP)
In an increasingly demanding regulatory environment, our teams constantly go above and beyond to provide you opportunities and the most efficient commercial protection.
Always with a business-minded approach, Vaughan structures solutions that are, above all, operable, whether it involves drafting a contract or resolving a dispute.
- Commercial litigation and pre-litigation
- Post-acquisition litigation and shareholder disputes
- Distribution contracts (commercial agency, selective or exclusive distribution
- Commercial contracts / General terms of sale and service
- Delivery, outsourcing and supply agreements
- Partnership, technology transfer and consortium agreements
Vaughan chooses to have teams with all the legal competencies that can be involved in company reorganizations and restructuring.
Our lawyers advise clients throughout their projects, and also connect them with external partners that can provide the most relevant support.
- Assistance with reorganizations and restructuring
- Insolvency (safeguard proceedings, bankruptcy and liquidation)
- Mass layoffs and related litigation
- Preventing difficulties and renegotiating debt
- Industrial conversion of sites
Because human capital performance is a vector for efficiency, our lawyers take a comprehensive approach to employment law.
With its network of well-established partners, Vaughan can structure solutions that create value for Human Resources.
- Social audit and optimization of labor costs
- Collective negotiations
- Collective and individual employment relationships
- Optional benefits programs
- Hygiene and Health
- Individual and collective compensation